Checklist: Set Up a Successful Pinterest Account
Successful Pinterest Account Checklist:
- Create 5-10 boards on your popular blog topics using keywords
- Curate content for your target audience
- Join group boards in your niche to increase your reach
- Optimize Tailwind Tribes for your niche market
- Conduct A/B Tests: Test out different titles, colors and images for top blogs
- Focus on quality content, not followers or monthly views
- Use plural & singular search terms. Specifically, key words ending with s or without (plural or singular). For example, #pinteresttip#pinteresttip versus #pinteresttipS#pinteresttipS
- Evaluate poor performing group boards and "un-join"
- Repin old content is that have gone viral using Tailwind SmartLoop to automate repinning
- Use hashtags only in pin descriptions
- SEO optimize your boards, pin description, titles, etc. using keywords that are curated for your niche
- Set Tailwind to automatically pin your content during optimal times of the day
Don't have time to keep up with the latest Pinterest strategies?
Then it's time to use Tailwind SmartLoop to automate your Pinterest traffic.
Repinning your old content is a must-do especially if a pin has gone viral. But doing this can be time consuming. On top of that, Pinterest algorithms can be tricky to stay on top of. So what’s a boss to do?
With Tailwind, you can pre-schedule pins for optimal times. You don’t have to figure out when it the best time to pin. Tailwind does that for ya!
Your content can be published throughout the day via automation. Yes, you don’t have to lift a finger once you schedule your content!
For Pinterest, I create an automatic ‘Smartloop’ that continually publishes evergreen content and bulk upload new graphics/captions.
It’s a great way to automate the manual process of creating pins/grams and posting them to different boards or your feed.
Tailwind Tribes are the most powerful feature for business marketing.
Bloggers and entrepreneurs can easily use Tailwind to drive traffic to their blog in a matter of days or weeks through tribes.
Tailwind Tribes are essentially groups of Pinterest members who create or pin content in similar niches and have agreed to help one another expand their reach and grow.
Overall, Tailwind is an efficient way to manage your presence across the visual web.
Tailwind is an official partner of both Pinterest (and Instagram!) They offer a complete suite of marketing tools including Smart Scheduling, Analytics & Monitoring, Content Discovery, Promotion, and more.
Find out why over 200,000 bloggers, brands and agencies rely on Tailwind as their visual marketing co-pilot for winning on Pinterest and Instagram.